It's a good idea to send emails to participants before and after the events
Things to include :
- Link to sign up on Hackster
- Projects that were created at and inspired by your meetup
- Where sponsors were hi-lighted during the meetup
- Links to downloads they'll need at the meetup
- photos from the meetup
- Anything fun that you would post to #amb_chat slack channel
Sample Email Copy:
Hackster Hardware Meetup will be held at [time] at [location & address].
We’ll be discussing [topic].
Before coming, DO THIS:
Login to Hackster.io using this [link] and you'll get 5 points.
Points are worth real money. For instance, 200 points can be redeemed for a Sparkfun gift certificate!
Check out Hackster's Free Store to see what you can get.
If you’ve built a project, you can add your code, schematics, and bill of materials on Hackster. Turn your creations into shareable portfolio pieces!
Necessary software/Cloud Tools can be downloaded here [link].
We’ll have [hardware] for you try out.
As always, please bring a computer and any cool projects or hardware you’d like to show and tell.
Hope to see you there, but if you can’t make it, you can always watch on [livestream link]