Ambassadors are expected to:
- Attend all webinars and learn about hardware
- Run one event within three months of being selected.
- At least 30 participants per event
- Participants MUST check-in on Hackster, and they may be required to take a survey, depending on the sponsor.
- Tweet at least once per event with #HacksterLive hashtag, and mention sponsors in tweet
- Take photos every event
- Fill out the event report form
- Provide a welcoming environment for everyone
- Ambassadors are asked to follow the guidelines for posting on slack.
- Ambassadors are welcome to ask questions about the program - however, we ask that prior to asking your question you check the knowledgebase to see if it's been answered there.
- Ambassadors are encouraged to give feedback about the program, the tutorials, the sponsored hardware, and Hackster's website. We occasionally send out surveys and we appreciate your thoughtful input.
- Promote the meetup on social media; tweet and post on Instagram with the hashtag #HacksterLive and our sponsor's twitter handles and encourage participants to tweet as well.
If you want to go above and beyond, your help is always appreciated. Ambassadors are constantly upping the ante! We take notice and encourage sponsors to sponsor the best chapters!